Friday, December 5, 2008

Another creative inspiration from Big Sur



I was walking down the path in one of the woods in Big Sur when I saw a maple leaf covered with sand. I could not help but came up with this poem.

Musings of an Autumn Leaf

With the last autumn breeze
I came down from the trees

Looking all yellow
Old and mellow

I lay facing the sky
And the hikers passing by

Some stop, look and let me be
Others dont see and trample me

Over time I will be pushed hither
And I will continue to wither

Becoming one with the sand
In this beautiful forest land

4 comments:

bonziegal said...

Aw! Lovely...lovely!

Anniyan said...

simple and nice

Ramesh.

Sanjini said...

Thank you bonziegirl and Anniyan for the kind words.

Sanjini said...

Thank you bonziegirl and Anniyan for the kind words.